For decades AFA and CAP independently worked to promote a dominant Air Force, to advocate for aerospace education, and to support Airmen, Space Professionals and their families. We look forward now to linking arms closely as we collaborate and leverage each other’s work to make our Air Force and our nation even stronger.
As part of our partnership, you are invited, if not already an AFA member, to become one at no cost for the first two years. We need you and want you to become part of the premier professional military and aerospace education association in the nation.
By becoming a member of AFA you will:
- Have access to premier sources of information on our Air and Space Force through your electronic subscription to Air Force Magazine & Air Force Magazine Daily Report.
- Be represented on Capitol Hill and federal executive agencies by our dedicated government relations staff.
- Support our Wounded Airmen program that focuses on caring for retirees and veterans and their families.
- Support AFA's CyberPatriot National Youth Cyber Education Program and StellarXplorers.
- Support AFA's National conferences that provide Airmen with professional development opportunities.
- Become apart of a network of 200 AFA chapters nationwide